domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

Glass Wall

In my eternal dream, when everything was on fire and my thoughts were part of the system, when nothing had sense and my spirit was tense, my mind don’t need your hypocrisy so please execute your democracy, where have I seen it before? It was a dark night under the glass wall, forsaken you have come from me, take a shot on me and try to get a peaceful life, full fill my fantasies and kill my miseries, burning everything with oil, making life bigger than really is, running like blames living as shames, sleeping on a shallow ground the ghosts aren’t so different, dreaming denied, when we, where we go… all the things that you never told me, I got the feeling that you never love me, now you are dying slowly and I enjoy the sound of our lies, nowhere to run or hide this is where you wanted to be, lost my mind…it’s just a bad day, maybe in time you want to be death, money won’t give me anything poorness will not take nothing from me, the never ending dream of love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario