viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

un poco de ingles (H) yeah (H)

This is my point of inspiration that I should not waste
I can’t control my decisions or actions I just came to play my game
Is my vision of what I wish to be or what I would become
Show me the way to dream or say something nice I just want to stop this paranoia
No consequence of kill someone that is a parasite in my mind
Oh God this thought can’t stop!!
I’ve thinking about this and I can’t understand why you just don’t forget about it
So many of that or so many of this, oh well fuck off!
Leaving this place it’s not so easy
Lets fly away and disappear in the middle of the rebellion
The different people have different ways of see the same idea
But people are just people
So what should I be?
I’ve been walking in circles for a while and this is just a wail
Ok my friend you just fail again
But don’t lose the point focus on the problem
And now the rhythm is on the good mood
I still learning but everybody still loving the lies
No one reads or give a damn
But everyone likes to fall back when the shits comes around
Do you see that shocking lights?
Or you are just watching the needles of the clock turning around?
Should I know it, doing nothing don’t you see one o’ one fight
Or might the self-inflicted time to be strong
Just another normal day (H)
Peace, love and unity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario